Combining the soothing and moisturizing effect of shea butter with the refreshing scent of tangerine, lemon and orange oil, this CBD balm nourishes and relaxes you from head to toe.
Use this balm whenever you feel like treating your skin with the healing properties of a shea butter blended with organically grow
150mg CBD Shea Butter Citrus Balm
It’s been a long day. You’ve worked hard, and your body feels it. Where can you turn for some rejuvenating self-care that has more that just the usual balm ingredients?
CBDfx’s CBD Shea Butter Citrus Balm offers an indulgent, relaxing experience that needs to be felt (and smelled) to be believed!
Whether you need it after a workout, as a nightly ritual, or simply to treat yourself with the therapeutic effects the citrusy essential oils, this balm has it all.
Our CBD Shea Butter Citrus Balm is a total treat for the senses, and a great way to make sure your skin looks and feels its best at all times.
This shea butter balm nourishes skin while providing a dose of broad spectrum hemp extract packed with cannabinoids and other naturally occurring compounds from the hemp plant.
Tangerine oil, orange oil, lemon oil and Mandarin oil form an important element of this balm, providing aromatherapy that freshens and enlivens the senses.
Meanwhile, coconut oil and natural shea butter forms a creamy, rich alliance that makes this balm one of a kind.
What makes this balm truly special is, of course, the inclusion of CBDfx’s industry leading organically grown broad spectrum hemp CBD oil.
CBDfx believe that CBD is an ideal fit for skincare and topical products based on recent and ongoing research about CBD’s potential anti-inflammatory properties.
Not just any CBD oil will do – at CBDfx, their mission is to use only the most sustainable, ethically sourced Hemp CBD oil. In fact, our partner farms are right here in the United States, under our close supervision.
From there, a c-GMP certified lab that uses clean CO2 extraction extracts the CBD oil before it is used to formulate our products.
- Sunflower Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Shea Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil
- Tangerine Oil
- Orange Oil
- CBD Rich Hemp Oil (150mg)
- Lemon Oil
- Mandarin Oil
What are some CBD balm benefits?
- CBD oil balm is a new concept based on emerging research and initial studies that appear to illustrate CBD’s anti-inflammatory effects.
- At CBDfx, decided to combine the exciting properties of cannabidiol with our own take on existing skincare cornerstones like shea butter and coconut oil.
- As a result, this balm can bring moisture, relief, and rejuvenation to your skin while treating your nose to a zesty, refreshing citrus bouquet. Use this balm to soothe irritated skin, relax muscles and joints after a long day or give someone a massage.
- If you like healthy, hydrated skin, you’re going to love our CBD Shea Butter Citrus Balm!
Why use shea butter?
- Shea butter has been a staple of skincare products for centuries. The shea tree bears fruit that is easily turned into a rich, creamy butter that naturally contains all sorts of beneficial properties including vitamins A, E, and F. In fact, shea butter naturally contains about 6 SPF just by itself.
- Studies have found shea butter to be an anti-inflammatory agent, making it an ideal partner for a CBD-based balm. Additionally, shea butter has been shown to help your skin naturally produce collagen, a vital component of keeping skin looking young, taut, and vibrant.
Why use citrus oils?
- Aromatherapy is such an important element in relaxation. Soothe your senses and your mind by indulging in a lush, tart, and juicy citrus aroma thanks to the inclusion of high-quality tangerine, orange, lemon, and Mandarin oil. Citrus oil provides nutritive benefits that pair perfectly with the other botanical ingredients in this balm.